If you’re not completely happy with our service, we’d like to hear about it — that way, we can do something to put it right.
At Funding Options we do everything we can to make sure our customers get the best possible service. However, sometimes, we don’t get things right first time. When that happens, we always encourage you to tell us about your complaint, so that we can put matters right.
We want to:
- Make it easy for you to tell us about your complaint.
- Give your complaint the attention it deserves.
- Resolve your complaint fairly without delay.
- Make sure you are satisfied with how your complaint was resolved.
How to complain
To make a complaint, you can:
- Call us on 0333 344 1015. We are available from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday (please note that we are closed on all UK public and bank holidays).
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to: The Complaints Department, Funding Options Ltd, 30 Great Guildford Street, SE1 0HS.
How long will it take?
We'll do all we can to resolve your complaint within three working days. If we can't do this, we'll write to you within five working days to tell you what we've done to resolve the problem, or acknowledge your complaint and let you know when you can expect a full response. We will contact you regularly until your complaint has been resolved.
If we haven't issued our response within eight weeks from the date you first raised your complaint, or if you're dissatisfied with our response, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review.
Contact details for the Financial Ombudsman Service:
Financial Ombudsman Service